If you are a member of the faculty or staff…
- … and need assistance planning research travel, please contact the Office of International Affairs at (650) 725-0076.
- … and are concerned about an international student, please contact the Bechtel International Center.
- … are concerned about continuing funding support for impacted students beyond a previously anticipated separation date, please contact your school dean’s office. Emergency funds are available.
- … and have questions related to employment and immigration status, please contact Employee & Labor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 721-4272.
- … and have other needs or questions about immigration status – for example, regarding the undocumented status of a family member – you can receive a free consultation from Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto, a frequent community partner with the Immigrants’ Rights Clinic of Stanford Law School. Call (650) 326-6440. This website also provides “know your rights” links that may be helpful.
- … and are concerned about a staff member in your department, please contact the human resources manager in your school or department.
- … and are seeking mental or emotional health support, contact the Faculty Staff Help Center at (650) 723-4577.
If you are a faculty member concerned about continuing funding support for impacted students beyond a previously anticipated separation date, please contact your school dean’s office. Emergency funds are available.