Help and Support for Faculty & Staff
If you are a member of the FACULTY or STAFF…
- … and need assistance planning research travel, please contact the Office of International Affairs at (650) 725-0076.
- … and are concerned about an international student, please contact the Bechtel International Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- … are concerned about continuing funding support for impacted students beyond a previously anticipated separation date, please contact your school dean’s office. Emergency funds are available.
- … have needs or questions about immigration status – for example, regarding the undocumented status of a family member – you can receive a free consultation from Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto, a frequent community partner with the Immigrants’ Rights Clinic of Stanford Law School. Call (650) 326-6440. This website also provides “know your rights” links that may be helpful.
- … and are concerned about a staff member in your department, please contact the human resources manager in your school or department.
- … and are seeking mental or emotional health support, contact the Faculty Staff Help Center at (650) 723-4577.
- and your plans to seek employment, internships or postdoctoral opportunities have been affected by the executive order, contact these individuals at the appropriate university career centers for guidance and assistance:
- Farouk Dey, BEAM, Stanford Career Education
- Stephanie Eberle, School of Medicine Career Center
- Sofie Kleppner, Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
- Maeve Richard, Graduate School of Business Career Management Center
- Susan Robinson, Stanford Law School Office of Career Services
- Nereyda Salinas, Stanford EdCareers at the Graduate School of Education
If you are a faculty member concerned about continuing funding support for impacted students beyond a previously anticipated separation date, please contact your school dean’s office. Emergency funds are available.