Help and Support for Postdocs
If you are a POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLAR…
- … and are a national of any of the six countries specified in the March 6 executive order (Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen) with questions or concerns about travel or other immigration matters, please contact the Bechtel International Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance. Bechtel staff will facilitate scheduling a consultation with an immigration attorney to discuss your specific situation.
- … and are a non-U.S. citizen seeking information about immigration or travel issues, contact the Bechtel International Center (email@example.com) for assistance.
- … and need legal assistance, contact the Postdoc Assistance Program. This program can provide resources for local attorneys. A first consultation is free, with a reduced rate for future service.
- … and have other questions or seek other kinds of support, contact the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs for help in getting to the appropriate resource.
- and your plans to seek employment, internships or postdoctoral opportunities have been affected by the executive order, contact these individuals at the appropriate university career centers for guidance and assistance: